iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max to go on sale in India from September 27, may come with cashback offers
- iPhone 11-series will be available in India from September 20.
- Apple will unveil the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11, Pro Max, today.
- Paytm Mall will be one of the platforms that will sell the iPhone 11 with cashback offers.
A picture spotted on Weibo earlier today revealed the prices of all three iPhone models and their storage variants. The iPhone XR successor, which will be called iPhone 11, will start at $749 (approx Rs 53,000) for the base model with 64GB internal storage and will also come in 128GB and 256GB storage variants priced that will be priced $799 (approx Rs 57,500) and $899 (approx Rs 64,700), respectively.
The Phone 11 Pro will start at $999 (approx Rs 71,000) for the 128GB storage option and will go up to $1,199 (approx Rs 86,000) for the 512GB storage variant. The iPhone 11 Pro Max will also come with 128GB storage for the base model that will cost $1,099 (approx Rs 79,000) and will go up to $1,299 (approx Rs 93,500) for the 512GB version.
Indian prices of the iPhone 11-series will likely be higher than the US prices, as is typically the case with Apple products. Apple will likely reveal the price of the iPhone 11-series in India soon after its keynote.
- Saho movie review full HD Download 1080p 720p
- Bollywood film Sahoo shot for 40 days in Abu Dhabi
- Michael Jackson
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8, Note 8 Pro with 64MP camera launched, prices