Amazon Prime Day sale 2019: Offers Phone
Offers on OnePlus 6T, Nokia 8.1, Honor View 20 and more revealed
Amazon India will be offering discounts on the purchase of smartphones such as OnePlus 6T, Nokia 8.1 and Huawei P30 Pro. It will also offer up to Rs 8,000 on exchange offer.
Amazon will host the Amazon Prime Day 2019 on its platform between July 15 and July 16. The 48-hour-long shopping carnival will begin at 12 AM on July 15 and go on till 11:59 PM on July 16. During its annual sale season, Amazon will offer exciting discount offers and deals on the purchase of goods from the Indian version of its e-retail platform. And now, nearly two days before the Prime Day 2019 begins, Amazon India has revealed the deals on purchases and exchange offers that it would be offering to the customers who shop for smartphones on its e-retail platform.
The newly revealed offers not only include the deals that Amazon India would be offering on the purchase of premium budget smartphones such as the OnePlus 6T and the Nokia 8.1, but it has also revealed discount offers and exchange offers on the purchase of low budget and medium budget smartphones such as the Samsung Galaxy M20, Mi A2, Honor 8X, Oppo F11, and Vivo V15 among others.
Here are the top deals offered by Amazon on the purchase of premium budget smartphones:
– The Nokia 8.1 that was launched at a price of Rs 26,999, will be available for Rs 18,499 during the sale.
– The LG V40, which was launched in India at a price of Rs 49,990, will get a price cut of Rs 10,000 and will be available for Rs 39,990.
– The Honor View 20 that costs Rs 37,999 will also get a discount of Rs 10,000 and be available for Rs 27,999.
– The Huawei P30 Pro, which was launched in India for Rs 71,990, will be available for Rs 63,990.
In addition to offering massive discounts on premium budget smartphones, Amazon India is also offering exchange offers of up to Rs 8,000 on the select smartphone. Check out the top exchange offers:
– During the sale, the 8GB RAM and 128 memory variant of the Samsung Galaxy S10, which was launched in India at a price of Rs 66,900, will be available for Rs 61,900. In addition to this, Amazon is offering up to Rs 6,000 off on exchange, which would bring down the effective price of the device to Rs 55,900.
– The 3GB RAM variant of the Oppo A5s, which was launched in India for Rs 10,990, will be available for Rs 9,990. Amazon in offering Rs 1,500 off on exchange, which would bring down the price of the smartphone to Rs 8,490.
– Similarly, the Oppo F11 will be available for 17,990 during the sale. The phone will get 3,500 off on exchange offer which would bring down the effective price to Rs 14,990.
– Also, the Vivo V15 will be available for Rs 19,990 during the sale season. The phone would get Rs 3,000 extra off on exchange which would bring down the effective price to Rs 16,990.
Apart from this, some smartphones will be available at their lowest price ever on Amazon India during Prime Day 2019. Here are some of the top deals:
– The Samsung Galaxy M20, which is available for Rs 11,290 on Amazon India, will be available for Rs 9,990. Customers can get Rs 1,000 extra off on exchange offer.
– The Realme U1, which is available for Rs 12,999 on the platform, will be available for Rs 8,999 during the sale.
– The Honor 8X, which is available for Rs 17,999 on Amazon India, will be available for Rs 11,999 during the sale.
– The 6GB+64GB variant of the Nokia 6.1 Plus, which sells for Rs 20,499 on Amazon India will be available for Rs 11,999 during the sale.
– The Samsung Galaxy M10, which sells for Rs 9,290 on Amazon India, will be available for Rs 7,990.